We have in our private libraries thousands of abstracts, articles, journals, booklets, books and files in printed and electronic format.
Short Bibliography on Bee Venom
· Klotz SA, Gaur NK, Rauceo J, Lake DF, Park Y, Hahm KS, Lipke PN. “Inhibition of adherence and killing of Candida albicans with a 23-Mer peptide (Fn/23) with dual antifungal properties. ” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2004 Nov;48(11):4337-41. PMID 15504862. Accessed November 11, 2007.
· Lazarev VN, Shkarupeta MM, Titova GA, Kostrjukova ES, Akopian TA, Govorun VM. “Effect of induced expression of an antimicrobial peptide melittin on Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma hominisinfections in vivo.” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Commununications. 2005 Dec 16;338(2):946-50. PMID 16246304.
· Lazarev VN, Stipkovits L, Biro J, Miklodi D, Shkarupeta MM, Titova GA, Akopian TA, Govorun VM. “Induced expression of the antimicrobial peptide melittin inhibits experimental infection by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in chickens.” Microbes and Infection. 2004 May;6(6):536-41. PMID 15158186.
· Lazarev VN, Parfenova TM, Gularyan SK, Misyurina OY, Akopian TA, Govorun VM. “Induced expression of melittin, an antimicrobial peptide, inhibits infection by Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma hominis in a HeLa cell line.” International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 2002 Feb;19(2):133-7. PMID 11850166.
· Targeting Cancer With Bee Venom – Peter Loftus http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203803904574433382922095534.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsThird