Berlin Conference Room, Floor XIII, Rin Grand Hotel
Friday, September 30-Th., 2016
Registration of participants for Conference, Api-Expo, Workshops and post-congress Api-Tours
15:00-15:30 Opening Ceremony.
Opening speeches from:
|15:30-15:50 Short History of Beekeeping and Apitherapy in Romania
Moderator: Cristian CONSTANTINESCU, General Director of Apimondia Foundation
- Dr. Ing. Harnaj VIACESLAV, fondator al apiculturii moderne româneşti şi internaţionale, promotor al apiterapiei – Gabriela VLĂSCEANU, Iuliana CRIŞAN (Bucharest)
|15:50 – 17:00 Round Table on: « Adulteration of Honey – Causes, Evaluation and Solutions »
- Moderators: Beekeepers Catalin MAXIM (Iasi) and Marian STOICA (Bucharest), Prof. Muhsin DOGAROGLU (Turkey), Dr. Ing. Adrian SICEANU (Bucharest), Dr. Cristina CIMPEAN (Brasov)
|17:00-17:30 Honey-Tee-Coffee break
|17:30-18:30 Bee Products Quality, Nutrition and Apitherapy
- The effect of honey supplementation with dry fruits on the bioactive and nutritional properties of resulted functional foods – Elisabeta-Irina GEANĂ, Gabriela Vlăsceanu, Cornelia Doşteţan ABĂLARU, Iuliana Crişan
- Informational superiority of the beehive products mixture “Apilife” against the used raw ingredients, supported by Sensitive Crystallization – Cristina-Daniela Cîmpean, Cornelia Doşteţean Abălaru, Ştefan Stângaciu
18:30-19:30 Bio-Pharmacological Properties of beehive products (I)
Moderator: Prof. Univ. Dr. Farm. Viorica ISTUDOR
- Advances and Standardization of Propolis-Based Drugs – José Maurício SFORCIN (Brazil) (Keynote speaker)
- Therapy of pain based on natural active compounds – Viorica ISTUDOR (Bucharest)
|20:30 – 21:30 Welcome Cocktail
Saturday, October 1-St.
|09:00-11:00 Bio-Pharmacological Properties of beehive products (II)
- Influence of propolis and green tea combination on oxidative stress in exercise – Ramona-Niculina JURCĂU, Ioana-Marieta JURCĂU (Cluj-Napoca)
- Propolis-stress relation retrospective analysis through PubMed publications, over the past 31 years–Ramona-Niculina JURCĂU, Ioana-Marieta JURCĂU (Cluj-Napoca) (poster in Congress CD)
- Romanian doctors’ opinions about apitherapy and use of bee products in stress – Ramona-Niculina JURCĂU, Ioana-Marieta JURCĂU (Cluj-Napoca) (poster in CD-ul cu lucrarile congresului)
- Concentrated Propolis Tincture with Increased Antioxidant Effect – Vasile Staicu, Cristina Luntraru, Viorica TAMAŞ (Bucharest)
- Studii comparative fitochimice ale tincturii de propolis (30%) și anumitor gemoterapice utilizate în afecțiuni ale aparatului respirator – Orodan Leucian Mihaela (Arad), Dan Cristian Vodnar (Cluj-Napoca), Anca Maria Toiu (Cluj-Napoca), Carmen Elena POP (Cluj-Napoca), Laurian Vlase (Cluj-Napoca), Istudor Viorica (Bucharest)
- Bee venom and Snake venom. A comparative toxicology – Claudiu MIHAESCU (Bucharest, Romania)
|11:00-11:30 Honey-Tee-Coffee break
|11:30-13:00 Apitherapy in Human Medicine (I)
- Treatment of colpo-vaginitis with apiphytotherapeutic remedies – Daniela Ileana VASILE (Brasov)
- “Arsutrat – Plagotrat”, an original Natural Romanian product based on Medicinal Plants and Propolis, for the Treatment of Burns and Wounds: Composition and Clinical effects – Andrei ZBUCHEA (Ploiesti), Viorica TAMAS (Bucuresti), Viorica CARABELA (Bucharest)
- Preliminary Clinical Study of “L-Mesitran” Medicinal Honey Dressings – Andrei ZBUCHEA (Ploiesti)
|13:00-14:30 Lunch break
|14:30-16:30 Apitherapy in Human Medicine (II)
- Efficiency of Api-Phytotherapy in patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (burnout) – Steluţa GEORGESCU MARIUŢAN, Gabriela Vlăsceanu (Bucharest)
- Case Study – Vertigo and End-stage Kidney Disease Treated with Apitherapy – Cristina PAVEL (Bucharest/Brasov)
- Apitherapy for the Treatment of Circulatory Diseases. Case Studies – Cristina PAVEL (Bucharest/Brasov)
- Therapeutic Alternatives in the Treatment and Prevention of Digestive, Respiratory and Skin Diseases – Doina Cojocaru (Caracal)
|16:30-17:00 Honey-Tee-Coffee break
|17:00-17:15 Bee & Apitherapy Photo Contest
Short practical demonstrations related to Apitherapy and its complementary methods
Sunday morning, October 2-Nd.
|09:00-11:00 Apitherapy in Human Medicine (III)
- Addressing ADHD from apiphytoterapeutic perspective – Alina ALEXANDRU, Gabriela VLĂSCEANU, Ştefan MANEA, Lili IVOPOL, Iuliana CRIŞAN, Anamaria ALEXANDRU
- The favorable evolution in the case of a Lyme disease patient subsequent to integrative treatment (api-phytotherapy, nutritional and quantum therapy) – Iulia Violeta VLAD (Bucharest)
- Parentheral treatment with bee venom – Mariana STAN (Bucharest)
- Classic (allopathic) and apitherapic treatment of a case with politraumatism – Stefan STANGACIU (Mereni-Contesti, Dambovita county)
|11:00-11:30 Honey-Tee-Coffee break
| 11:30-12:30 Api-Miscellanea
- Apiculture and Apitherapy in Turkey – Muhsin Dogaroglu(Turkey)
- Use of beehive products in traditional cosmetics – Neli Pfeiffer (Romania)
|12:30-12:50 Round Table on: „Medicinal beekeeping and Api-Tourism”
| 13:00-13:15 Congress conclusions and Closing Ceremony with Awards Ceremony for the speakers, the best honey, the best pollen and bee bread, the best photos of beekeeping and apitherapy
Sunday afternoon, October 2-Nd.
Post-Congress First Api-Tour
||Bucuresti City Tour or visit to the Apitherapy Centres from Mereni-Contesti and Stanesti-Racari, Dambovita county coordinated by Dr Stefan Stangaciu. The location of these centres is aprox. 60 km. from Rin Grand Hotel.
Monday, October 3-Rd.
Tuesday, October 4-Th.
Post-Congress Second Api-Tour
|08:00 – 21:00
||Trip to Bran (Dracula) Castle, visiting first the Apimondia Foundation in Bucharest.
You can find now, in the webpage: http://www.apiterapie.ro/congres-ix-sra/speakeri-autori-congres-ix/ a list with the authors/speakers that sent us their papers. If necessary, use Google Translate to understand better the text.