All below hours are Romanian hours which are 2 hours + of United Kingdom and 1 hour ahead of Germany.
To see when exactly you need to join, online, our congress, check the time difference between your nearest city and Bucharest, Romania with a website like this one
So, do not forget to register to our event, if you would like to participate.
The registration form is: here
The main topics of the Congress are:
- Medicinal Beekeeping.
- Bio-pharmacological properties of beehive products.
- Prevention and treatment of viral diseases (including Covid-19) by apiphytotherapy.
- Apitherapy in clinical practice.
Friday, November 20th
Opening ceremony with opening speeches
15:00 – 17:00
Medicinal beekeeping and its importance for obtaining bee products useful for health.
Moderators: Dr. Eng. Adrian Siceanu, Dr. Stefan Stângaciu
- An introduction to the importance of medicinal beekeeping for beekeepers and apitherapy – Dr. Stefan Stângaciu
- A simplified procedure for capped brood brushing with organic volatile acids to be used in varroosis control – Dr. Eng. Adrian Siceanu (Bucharest, Romania)
- Multifunctional beehive with aplicability in api-phyto-aromotherapy – Dr. Eng. Adrian Siceanu (Bucharest, Romania)
17:00 – 17:30 Break
17:30 – 18:30
Biopharmacology of bee products (part I).
Moderator: Researcher Dr. Otilia Bobiș (Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Potential use of Bee venom in the wound healing – Dr. Anna Kurek-Górecka, Prof. Paweł Olczyk (Poland)
- Antiviral Action of Bee Venom and Apitoxin for Medical Use – Néstor Urtubey (Argentina)(paper presented by Dr. Stefan Stângaciu)
18:30 – 19:30 Break
19:30 – 20:30
Saturday, November 21
09:30 – 10:00
Biopharmacology of bee products (part II).
Moderator: Dr. Otilia Bobiș
- In vitro Effects of Ethanolic Extract of Propolis on microhardness and roughness of Human Enamel Teeth – Prof. Dr. Ardo Sabir (Indonesia)
10:00 – 11:00
Apiphytotherapy in medical practice (part I).
Moderator: Dr. Stefan Stângaciu
- Apipuncture, a novel solution to cure hemorrhoids. Clinical case – Ing. Adrian Ciotlăuș, Dr. Ștefan Stângaciu (Romania)
11:00 – 11:30 Break
Apiphytotherapy in medical practice (part II)
- Honey-based syrups as therapeutic solution for cough – Dr. Steluța GEORGESCU MARIUTAN (Romania)
- Application of combinations of honey, propolis and volatile oils for the therapy of open fractures or wounds with bone exposure. Case presentations – Dr. Andrei ZBUCHEA (Romania)
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch break
14:30 – 16:30
Apiphytotherapy in medical practice (part III)
Moderators: Dr. Steluța Mariuțan Georgescu, Dr. Stefan Stângaciu
- 5D model of propolis action in 2020 SARS-CoV2 epidemics in phytosynergy with gemmotherapy – Dr. Malina CIUMASU-RIMBU (Iasi, Romania)
- Honey and beehive products against COVID-19 – Prof. Mamdouh Abdulrhman (Egypt)
- Api-phytotherapeutic mixtures used for prophylactic and curative purposes in respiratory diseases of viral etiology – Gabriela VLASCEANU, Ionuț MORARU, Steluţa GEORGESCU MARIUTAN (Romania)
16:30 – 17:00. Pause
17:00 – 18:00
Apiphytotherapy in medical practice (part IV)
- Our clinical experience with Beehive products in Dentistry – Dr Rafael Felitti (Uruguay)
- Api Kindergarten in Ljubljana – Nina Ilič (Slovenia)
18:00 – 18:40
Workshop: The Importance of Apitherapy in Modulating Current Stress – From Science to Practice
Moderators: Dr. Ramona-Niculina Jurcău (for the scientific part), Dr. Ștefan Stângaciu (for the practical part)
18:40 – 19:00
Online photographs presentations for the Photo contest “The best bee photos“, 2020 edition
19:00 – 20:00. Dinner
20:00 – 21:00
Virtual Api-Expo + Roundtable
Sunday, November 22
08:30 – 10:00 General (virtual) Assembly of the Romanian Society of Apitherapy
10:00 – 11:00
Apiphytotherapy in medical practice (part V)
- Importance of Royal Jelly in some acute and chronic diseases. Clinical experience – Mirela Strant (Romania)
Api-Cosmetics / Api-Aesthetics.
Moderators: Dr. Steluţa Georgescu Mariuţan, Farm. Gabriela Vlăsceanu (Romania)
- Testing of dermato-cosmetic products based on medicinal plants and bee products – Dr. Steluţa Georgescu Mariuţan, Dr. Ionuț MORARU, Farm. Gabriela Vlăsceanu (Romania)
11:45 – 12:15 Honey Break
12:15 – 13:00
- Speak your Skin’s Language: Creating a natural antibacterial soap – Pharm. Andreea Mihăileanu (Romania)
Propolis water solution can reduce sinusitis signs – Dr. Shahram Dadgostar (Iran)
13:00 – 13:30 Api-Expo Virtual
13:30 – 14:00
Conclusions of the Congress.
Presentation of the winners of the Photo Contest
Round table with free discussions.
Back to the main page of the Congress